Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Internet - WIFI only

shrenik575
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if anyone is using Fido Home Internet without any wired connection? 

I want to know if the wifi connection for the home internet is good, and reliable without any lags, or service outage.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions/answers.

Thanks, and regards

Shrenik

**Edited to add labels

1 REPLY 1

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @shrenik575!

Our home internet service includes a modem which features AC, the latest Wi-Fi technology.  Here's some of features you will get with our modem:

Modem & Wi-Fi Router in one: No need to buy extra equipment for home Wi-Fi.

Dual-Band support and 6 high gain antennas built-in: The modem generates 2 Wi-Fi networks (2.4GHz and 5GHz) at the same time to let you connect more devices and optimize performance with powerful signal strength and range.

AC Wi-Fi Technology: Get the best out or your new tech gear--AC Wi-Fi technology is up to 3x faster than the previous 802.11n Wi-Fi standard. AC connectivity is accessed automatically for compatible devices when they are connected to the 5GHz network generated by the Fido modem.

Connection options: The modem also comes with 4 Ethernet & 2 USB ports giving you the option to connect directly if you prefer.

I only heard great things about the modem, but since i'm a moderator here I may be biased. Tongue

@community Anyone want to share their feedback to help out our new member?