Have you seen my $50 dollars?

I'm a Contributor Level 1 GameOfData
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Have you seen my $50 dollars?

I'm a simple man. I saw a $50 off promo for the internet, and i signed up.:smileyvery-happy: However, when getting some issues resolved via twitter with a Fido's CUST-representative, I asked her if I was going to get $50 off towards my next bill, since I ordered the service online before June 30th; but her response was rather inconclusive. Confused

I am wondering if I have been trolled. Speechless

Remember, a Lannister always pays his debts. Wink

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Have you seen my $50 dollars?

Hi @GameOfData!

We did indeed have a promo for a $50 rebate if you signed up online for home internet before June 30th. The rebate will be applied on your 1st or 2nd bill.

Hope this helps! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1

@GameOfData I never saw a $50 off promo for internet, I know its $50 for existing customers and $60 for new.

Maybe its a referral credit if thats the case then you will only see it after the first 90 days of service and your account is in good standing.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi @GameOfData!

We did indeed have a promo for a $50 rebate if you signed up online for home internet before June 30th. The rebate will be applied on your 1st or 2nd bill.

Hope this helps! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 GameOfData
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Thank you, @FidoMaria!

With many having no clue about it, I thought maybe I read the ad wrong. Now that you've confirmed, I shall  invest $50 into a pizza night. Very_Happy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Former Moderator FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Any time @GameOfData 😃

Sounds like a great investement by the way, "Pizza night" always make for an excellent night!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5