cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Internet - down for 6 days - What is taking so long for Fido to fix?

Jaguaar
I'm a participant level 3

My home interent is having frequent and prolonged disconnections all day for past one week. I have called at least 10 times already, have 3 trouble tickets open, spoken to two technicians - yet nothng is being done. One week - Why is taking it so long for Fido to fix what si clearly a bandwith issue?

I have to work from home and need internet for several other thins as well. I have never come across this kind of incompetency even from small ISPs.

Does anyone know what are the options for me to escalate this issue to higher ups for visibility and priority?

2 REPLIES 2

Jaguaar

7th day and absolutely no progress 

Hey @Jaguaar,

I'm terribly sorry to read that you're having trouble with your home internet and that it still hasn't been resolved Sad Fixing connection issues are of high priority for us, I assure you!

I understand you have already contacted our Technical Support; however, they are the best equipped to answer all questions you may have about the tickets opened and the progress made so far. I understand this is frustrating, but you would need to speak to them directly to make sure this is fixed asap. 

Cheers!