cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Customer Credit Check - 18 Points dropped !

HassanK
I'm a participant level 2
Existing Customer Credit Check - 18 Points Dropped
I am an existing customer of Fido Wireless and I recently called for checking Fido home internet service.  Fido has done a check on my credit. (an existing customer who had never had a single delayed payment)

18 points for an inquiry. I don't understand why.

the internet speed and connectivity are not the same package I had from rogers and I'm pretty upset with the service and I wish I hadn't changed my internet service provider.

Can somebody please let me know if there any way to rollback this change on my credit check! 

Who do I talk to reverse this

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @HassanK and welcome to the Community Smiley

We do a credit evaluation for the activation of your Fido Internet service. 

Concerning your connectivity situation for your internet, what did you try so far? Did you get a chance to contact our technical support?

HassanK

"We do a credit evaluation for the activation of your Fido Internet service. "

this is rude and irresponsible. now you are telling this ?!!!! 

this needs to be said in writing before I buy the internet service. 

it's crazy to check the credit score for a 4 years loyal customer who had never had a single late payment.

Also, No one said that I'll be billed for a full month period just after a week. so I paid 53 CAD for 1 week of **bleep** internet.

I spend hours in the last 10days with tech support and customer service. this is super crazy and I'm truly upset with the service and product, 

I see the fido company is not trustworthy and needs to be credit checked and not the customers. 

I want the credit score points to be given back. I need fido to apology and compensate.

On our end, it's not the experience that we want to give you. We do want you to have a full understanding of your service you have with us HassanK.

I'm sending you a PM now so we can go over your account. Talk to you soon.