cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card charge displays as Rogers Wirelessmacc

SarahG07
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I dont know if anyone ever had the same problem as me.

I have Home Internet with Fido and subscribed with pre-authorized payment. In the past few months, on my credit card, the bill was always displayed as Fido*Home and following with my fido home account number but this month, it shows ROGERS WIRELESSMACC 888-764-3771, ON. Since Fido usually charged my credit card on the first day of the month and the amount charged to my card is same as usuall so I am confused whether I should consider this a fraud?  My credit card company also send me a msg asking if I authorized the payment. I checked my online account, it also shows payment was successful. And this transaction on my credit card is still pending. 

Has anyone have the same problem?

7 REPLIES 7

Jeremiah02
I'm a participant level 2

I am having this same issue.

I was already billed for this month and I was charged almost double my phone plan by ROGERS WIRELESSMACC 888-764-3771, Toronto.

Hello Jeremiah02,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are also having similar issues. However, you should note that the forums are community-driven and are not intended as a venue for customer services. We wouldn't be able to look into your situation. While there may be some moderators still willing to provide assistance via PM, you will likely need to contact customer service.  In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Sarah, 

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your situation with us Smiley

We'll look into this with you and confirm that the payment is legitimate. I'm sending you a PM, talk to you soon!

Sandy_Liang

Hi Thomas, 

I have the same question. The name "ROGERS WIRELESSMACC 888-764-3771 ON" charged me 142.12 on my credit card yesterday but I don't know why. I didn't buy anything yet. 

Hey @Sandy_Liang

Welcome to the Community .

This looks like it was a possible bill payment. Did you take a look at your bill to see if that was the amount due for this month? 

Are you registered to pre-authorized payments ?

Let us know! 

Sandy_Liang

Hi Ranya, 

I didn't register to pre-authorized payments, yet. 

I have to pay the bill by myself which in Feb. 5.  My bill this month was around 50 and this payment is over a hundred (on Feb. 4). 

I was wondering if there's something wrong or it helps me to buy something automatically. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look @Sandy_Liang