cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous intermittent connection

eidmohamed
I'm a participant level 2

We are new to the Fido internet, and we are so disappointed with the quality of service. Our connection seems to drop out literally every two minutes. All devices simultaneously loose the connection. This is very frustrating. Luckily, we still keep our service with Verizon to which we get connected... we never dealt with such issue with Verizon.

To date, I have been in contact with Technical Support over 6 times and have followed all of their suggestions. These include moving the modem to a new location, plugging the modem directly into a wall outlet sans extension cord, and rebooting the unit. Two technicians came by to inspect our coax feed from the street and we changed the modem. This is so strange and I wonder if anyone faced such a situation. The latest Fido technical support representative on online chat named Mario was not helpful at all and ended the chat so improperly and didn’t address my concerns in a proper way. Please Help!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @eidmohamed

Welcome to the community! 

We're happy that you've chosen Fido Internet🙂

I can definitively understand that having technical issue is never a pleasant situation to be in.We'd like a chance to go over the details again. You can contact us or we can send you a Private Message directly here! 

Let us know what suits you best! 

eidmohamed

I’m waiting for your help. I have been contacting Fido technical support everyday and in vain. Much time wasted on that and nothing has been solved out. Here is my complaint number if you can help: C137631102

Hey @eidmohamed

I'll send you a PM to take a look at your account with you.

Talk to you soon!