cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my home internet

Tomfabian
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

For the last 4 days  I have been contacting Fido customer service to cancel my home internet and every call is dropped after waiting for 40 min in line. I can't believe the time am spending just to get connected with Fido. A week before, a customer representative told me I can cancel the account from the store and  the store told me it's not possible. I am really running out of patience here and for each day I have to pay more. Unbelievable service. How can a company be so irresponsible. Why do you have customer service if you can't help your customers. I need a resolution and I will make sure anyone in social circle will ever a get a Fido connection 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @Tomfabian

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to learn your experience hasn't been a positive one. It's really not how we want it to be!

Some stores can cancel internet, but not all. That said, we understand this back and forth is not an ideal situation to be in. Please also note that we do offer other methods to our customers to reach to customer care for help such as Facebook, twitter and live chat.

If you want, we can send you a PM here on the Community. Let us know what you prefer.