cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete moving

fernandachris
I'm a participant level 3

I'm a home internet costumer and I'm moving in the next two weeks. I've been trying to reach Fido over the phone for two weeks now and costumer service never reaches even for cancelation as I'm fed up of trying to get hold of the service.  Don't know how to do it.

5 REPLIES 5

fernandachris

I had a live chat today and the answer was that they can't send a tech to go inside the house because of COVID so I would have to figure that part out myself. I guess I will just have to change the provider as Fido is not able to set things up after 9 months of pandemia.

Hey @fernandachris,

We take these precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19. Because of this, our technicians still aren’t entering customers’ homes. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and ask for your patience while we do our best to resolve  issues as safely as possible.

Our technicians have visual assistance tools to support customers remotely during this time. They will make every effort to address issues from outside and help you as much as possible! 

FidoAnthony

Hey @fernandachris,

Welcome to the community! 

We're more popular than usual right now so it might take longer to reach someone, however, rest assured we're here to help! If you still need assistance, we'll be happy to help you via PM right here on the community. 

Let us know if you'd like to proceed.😃

fernandachris

Hi, after 53 minutes wait we were able to set the moving today and they said they would only need to set everything outside of the house. Once we got in today we realized that there was no coxial cable in the house. I'm not sure how to proceed

That sounds odd. Did you get a chance to call our Technical Support Department in order to report this? If not, you can reach them at 1-888-236-FIDO (3436) or you can simply contact them through live chat right here: https://fido.ly/3lAivJh

Just scroll to the bottom and click on: Contact us

Afterwards: My Fido Services

And finally, you should see an option towards the bottom of the page that says "Live Chat"

I hope that helps! 😃