cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working togethers, Fido my company.

Hernito_o
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there,  i would like to participate in this as a strategy that allows a personal and professional growth, using the marketing strategies of Fido company, in order to contribute In its market positioning.

All types of customer service received has been exceptionally, completely positive, i have never received a denial or a bad response.

My observation is that Fido have to start to generate an interactionwith determinated  costumers, using all the technology tools that Fido is offering me.

What I would like to express  is that FIDO must  believe and develop the potentials of determinated  users, looking for a benefit and positioning in the market. If I had the opportunity to win a phone,I would become a very active customer,   projecting all the benefits of my phone company in many asocial media, the cotidian life of Fido s youngs custumers like me, feeling that I work for the company that gives me the services to make my daily life, all this  as a great show of appreciation.  this is the answer from my social responsibility for the company that believes in me.  Please  Fido   help me  to become a productive  person for you companing,  just givingme the tool to  grow together.

Hernan

***Edited due to personal info***

0 REPLIES 0