Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Community Board from My Account

thePoodleFarmer
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

Hi,

I used to have a huge problem joining the FIDO Community Board from My Account on the computer. Mac/Sierra/Safari 12.0.3 . It eventually got so frustrating that I stopped using the Forum. 

BUT------- It has been fixed, the FIDO Community Board has a link in Support and I can now visit and contribute and not get into a login infinity loop.

Thank you to the nameless coder who made that happen.

But .. on my (I'm so proud I have somethiing modern 🤓)  Android 10 phone with a working FIDO My Account app (as opposed to my old Android phone that wouldn't run it) when I am logged in the App to FIDO My Account it forces me out of the App to my browser to open the Community where I have to login again. Which is annoying. Especially since Google seems intent on saving my browser passwords to the Cloud not the device, and won't save anything to the Cloud unless I enable some sort of lock screen which I don't because I don't leave my property but once every half-fortnight and a lockscreen is really annoyng if you aren't locking it from anyone except a fistfull of Poodles. And my password is very long and complex that the FIDO app can save, but Firefox won't.

So could someone add it to the 'to-do' list to make it more seamless to use the FIDO Community Board Support option while in the FIDO My Account App on a mobile device (as now exists on my computer) rather than being told you have to leave the App to access the assistance.

Just in case someone has nothing better to do during the current COVID crisis in the space-time continuum.

Feedback blasting out my ears / makes me so high ... The Ramones 🎸

🐩

1 REPLY 1

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @thePoodleFarmer thank you so much for your feedback, we'll take a look at this!