Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling cheated

Anzar_Akbardeen
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I am feeling cheated and am very sad as I was given false information regarding international calls. I am charged for my calls to UAE. I don't know what to do. I have never thought of this kind of situation in life.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Anzar_Akbardeen,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you feel cheated and that you've incurred long-distance charges on your bill. You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not know what you were told regardig International calls.

That said, calls to the United Arab Emerates would cost $2.75 per minute without their Preferred Rate add-on:

UAE.jpg

~taken from here, under Calling.

I understand this is a difficult time and receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider trying to arrange a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations department. It should also be mentioned that any arrangement would be at the discretion of the credit operations team.

If you wish to discuss the matter or lodge a complaint, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers