You can easily and securely view and pay your monthly bill on Fido.ca or the Fido My Account app whenever you like. Simply register for My Account (if you haven’t yet already) and sign up for Online Billing. Once that’s done, you will no longer receive paper bills and we’ll let you know each month by email that your bill is ready to be viewed online.
How to Switch to Online Billing
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Profile & Settings from the top navigation menu.
- Select your account from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to Billing Type and click on SWITCH NOW.
- Verify your email address and update if necessary.
- Select SWITCH TO ONLINE BILLING.
It’s that easy!
Keep in mind:
- You must be the account holder to view your bill online.
- Bills will remain available online for up to 18 months after their issuance date.
- Your online bill will contain the same info as a paper bill and you can print the PDF version for your records.
- Cancelled accounts will have limited access to their account information, but account holders can still view and make payments on bills for their last 18 months of activity.
- Fido Mobile and Internet services are billed separately and cannot be combined in a single bill. However, you can view both of your bills online when you sign in to My Account either online or through the Fido My Account app.
That’s all folks!