cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Myaccount won't login

FC10
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I am new to Fido with multiple lines moved to Fido. I have downloaded the Myaccount app on all the phones. When I try to login on the app (iPhone version) to view the usage on the other lines as I am the account holder. I get an error message saying "hit a snag. Check back later" it was working before and now has been saying this for about a week now. I tried loging in on one of the other phones (android) where it gives another error message saying "account not linked". Two different error messages.

I am able to login fine on fido.ca and check all the lines. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Tried with wi-fi on as well as off on LTE. No luck. Please help.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @FC20 and welcome to the Community.

You should be able to log into your services without a problem using your Fido app.

Just a questions for you to better understand what's going on:

Are you using your email address or phone number as a username to log in?

FC10

Hi,

I am using email address to log in.

So here is the thing. I can login just fine using email address to view all phone lines and usage on the web.

I can also login just fine using my phone number to view my phone usage on the apl. However, when I click on 'Login to securely access Your bill and account info' to view other line usage on the app. It tells me that my account is not linked with the profile.

Thanks in advance for the help

Let's check this out together.

I'm sending you a PM now.

Talk to you soon Smiley