cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay my bill from Android Fido app

arronkar
I'm a participant level 3

Hey, i tried to pay the bill from Android Fido app, but after entered correct CC info, the Continue button still greyed out, would let me proceed.. pretty sure i used correct card info, cuz i ended up paid it thru the website with exact same info.. is it a known issue?

App Version 3.6.1.4(1216)

7 REPLIES 7

FidoKenny

Hey @aronkar 

To answer your question, it's not possible for you to log in you Fido app without a network.

The reason we asked you this question is to know if this problem happened while you were using the Fido network and WI-FI as well.

Using your app on WI-FI would be using it on a different network then Fido's. I would like to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon. 

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @arronkar

Everything should work on the Fido App, so let's investigate!

• What device are you using exactly?
  • Do you have the latest OS upgrade installed on it?
  • What type of credit card were you using?

If you remove the application completely and install it again, does it persist?

Let us know Smiley

arronkar

@FidoCharles @FidoClaudia 

• What device are you using exactly? Pixel 3
  • Do you have the latest OS upgrade installed on it? Yes
  • What type of credit card were you using? Tried Master and Visa, none of them works

Re-installed the app already, still not working. "Continue" button is grey out, pretty sure card info is correct

Thanks for letting us know @arronkar

Can you confirm if you've tested it on Wifi, or were you connected to our network? 

If you can test both it would be appreciated! 

arronkar

@FidoRachel it's nothing to do with the connection, but yes, i can confirm the network is working, tried on wifi and lte

let me ask you a question, how could I log in to my account via the app if there's no newwork connection?

Hey @arronkar,

Were you able to make the payment finally? Keep us posted if you've had this resolved. 

arronkar

No, i can't. Continue button still grey out in the app