1. Flashlight can be found on notification screen
2. Text to speech- If you prefer to hear incoming information rather than see it, go to Settings -> Accessibility and turn on the Text-to-Speech Output option.
3. Screen magnifier-
Settings -> Accessibility -> Magnification gestures. Then you’ll be able to zoom in on any part of the display just by tapping it.
4. Want to solve a math equation use photomath app this helps solve any mathematical problem.
5. Want to change phone fast turn your phone on to airplane mode.
6. If you have an old phone you can turn it to a survalance cam by downloading IP Webcam & you can access it from any of your devices.
7. Wave Control App- Control Your Phone With a Wave of Your Hand! Uses the proximity sensor on your phone to allow control of your music and video playback and calls by waving your hand over your phone.
8. Smart Lock- Settings > security -Lock screen & security > Advanced > Trust agents and make sure that Smart Lock is turned on. Look under settings, search for Smart Lock. Tap Smart Lock & put in your password pin, pattern or fingerprint.