cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade pending, waiting for confirmation email

gg333
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I went through the website to upgrade to a new phone (iPhone 12 Mini) and upgrade my plan.

When I was at the final checkout, the last message I saw was that there was an error, and so I wasn't sure if the transaction went through.

When I tried to upgrade my phone again, a pop-up shows, saying "Upgrade pending... It looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again."

I have not received a confirmation email yet. It seems like my plan has already been changed, but I cannot find a place where I can verify if I successfully requested the new phone.

Is there a direct customer service line that's not an automated menu? How else can I verify this/ what do I do in this case?

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @gg333,

Welcome to the community!

I can see how that can be concerning, it is possible because of the current promotion device processing time can be delayed.

Since you got that error it would be best to contact customer service directly and they can look into your account and better advise you.

You can contact them through any of the available methods listed here.