cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding credits for the reserved iphone 5

alan82001105
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

i placed my reservation before the launch date, sep 21, but therefore Oct.5(fri) was supposed to be the 14 days mark right?

but my question is, my status was switched to SHIPPED on thursday the 4th.

today is the 24th. still no phone. but since it was switched to the shipped status, that means i DONT get the 50 dollar credits?

3 REPLIES 3

cancel077
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I think you should call the store Fido was supposed to ship to, and verify with them if your phone ever arrived. Because when you get that shipped email notification, it says until what day the store holds the phone for you. I think that date has already passed for you, so if the store in fact recieved the phone and they never called you, then your phone was given away to the next customer.

Just go verify that.. and if in fact your phone was given away then you should call fido..

EDIT: removed profanity

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

I understand a few days of delay after the status is Shipped, 20+ days of waiting past when the status changes to shipped, they should still give you the $50. I'm not saying the intend to or will, but that would only be fair for them to give it to you. Otherwise they could just shift everyone's order into shipped and not have to give any credits, even if it means people still waiit weeks or maybe months.

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Since your iPhone 5 shipped before October 5, you are not entitled to any credits.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB