I'm a participant level 2

Thanks fido..

***Edited to add labels***

11 REPLIES 11

halhalbo
I'm a contributor level 1

I ordered my phone around April 18th, and im only 41st in line (as of today, i was 177 for the past 3 days), and my status is still open...The reserve system is messed up
I feel those who ordered it after me are getting it deilvered before me, fido is offically pissing me off now.

Myce
I'm a contributor level 2

How do you know when other people ordered? the only reason why you are moving up in the cue is when people in FRONT of you are moving up to PROCESSING instead of OPEN..

I ordered a couple weeks ago.. i was #263 for the longest time.. so if you ordered more than 2 weeks ago.. than yes.. you got screwed and people are getting it before you, but if you ordered more recently, than I suggest you take a chill pill (to quote my 13 yrs old nephew)

Smiley

halhalbo

i know people have ordered after me because i read other posts, i speak from what i've read, not from my ....

And yes April 18th is more than a week and a half ago, but will see what happens in the next day or 2

SarahBarrie

Beyond frustrated with Fido right now and thinking im just going to go somwhere else.

I preordered the second day for a 16gb Black and was originally 186th in line, guess people cancelled and it brought me down to 168.  On Thursday I dropped to 29th place and now I am in 28th however still stuck in Progress!

I dont understand how those who were in places at like 200+ have their phones shipped already and I have yet to receive an update.  I was willing to buy out my current contract with a year left in order to sign on for a new three year but def thinking otherwise considering the phones will be available to the public on Friday and those that preordered well after me will have their phones today...

arkdr
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

it might depend on the location where u are, but I think most people will get it by tomorrow night (wednesday), if it says in progress or label created.

mliquornik
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I was #9 in line (!) and stuck in "label created".  Equally frustrated.

halhalbo

I've been 177 for the past 3 days, and it still says open...

JO2

I was 247 16 GB white , but i order my first day when they open to order

s1301950

I preordered last tuesday. I was 242, and then got to in progress since last thursday. Shipped yesterday.

JO2
same here thx fido

hic66

what number were u guys?