cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aleximtl
I'm a participant level 2
hello i live in montreal area, i noticed since one week, one somebody is trying to call me, and i don't answer, once every 10 times, instead of the voicemail, they get a message saying that : "the number that you called is not assigned". i called fido they didnt seem to know about it. i have to call them again. if you try to call also yourself instead of acessing your voicemail, you get intermitely the same message. i found out that 2 of my friends with fido have the same problem. anybody have the same problem ?
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then most likely your friends who are the ones getting this message need to report it, they need to speak to a CSR and have them open a ticket w/ NOC to investigate, maybe their call is randomly hitting a switch that is not provisioned with your number 1 out of 10 times?  if they do not report it, then no ones going to be assigned to fix it.

aleximtl

Hello just called fido ! and its generlised probleme, now i know that at lest 5 persons that have it ! after one hour with first line ,  they didnt want to transfer me : i got a hold with the netowork probleme and the girl that answered have the same probleme. she  acknoledged thats its a problem because of an upgrade that fido is doing and it impacting the network. she told me to tell my friend to call also ! i was the 1st persons in the list calling for the probleme. people are ignoring it she said probably !!!!! and she open a call, if you are in montrea region, try your phone, you shoud have it also.

aleximtl

Anybody have the same problem ?

DOPIEOJOIJH
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have the same problem since april 27, and i called 4 times Fido for this problem since this date and my problem is still there. I miss some important call for my job and I lost 400 $ because I never received the message for my job that they told me that I need to enter. Im come from Sherbrooke