cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

iphone 5 is taking way to long

molonlave
I'm a contributor level 1

I ordered on the 15 sept and still no phone.WOW!!!

I've been  with Fido for over 10 years.I'm thinking of switching.

Bell has the phone in stock.Rogers has shipped 30,000 iphone+

I am disappointed with Fido.I am 1788 in line and no one knows anything when i ask when are you shipping?

Tell me why should i wait???

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Well, if it takes any longer than 28 days to ship, you'll get a total of $100 credit (an extra credit of $50 will be applied after 28 days; a $50 credit should be applied already if it has already been 14 days and it has not shipped yet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

archc22
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

are u sure about the $50 additional after the first 14days??

I must say Fido's reservation system fails hard..I am thinking about switching if they dont smarten up.

The whole idea about reservation system is forecast the demand before the launch with that kind of info you would think they would be a little more prepared.

At first retention tells you to reserve online... now it appears you can go thru retention and ask them to ship directly to you and be able to skip the line?? what's up with that.

archc22
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

nvm just saw that link you posted thanks

thedoc
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

How are you still at that number ? you should call in . I ordered my phone on the 18th and I'am currently sitting at 394 with an open status. 

molonlave
i dont know.thats why i'm irate

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Unfortunately, Fido gets bottlenecked for two reasons: Rogers demand & global demand. The demand vs. the production of iPhones is out of balanced and there is way more demand than iPhones being produced. Also, with whatever iPhones that are getting shipped, Rogers seems to control how much Fido gets and what they get. Of course, because Rogers is the primary carrier, gets more priority than Fido. This is why Rogers has shipped more iPhones than Fido (pratically 3 times as much).

You will have to wait just as long as every one else has. I've been waiting for two weeks now & I've gone down over 2000 places, so I expect my iPhone to come within the next two weeks.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB