Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE No Term Pricing vs. Apple No Term Pricing

mango_b
I'm a participant level 2

Hey!

Why is it that Fido still hasn't lowered its price for the iPhone SE No Term Pricing? I've been speaking with Fido Reps for the past months and the only answer I'm getting is to wait. 

How long is the wait going to be? Speechless

** Edited to add label ** 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@mango_b why are you waiting for Fido to lower the price for the phone if you are buying it outright it would be best to get it from the Apple store in that way you will get an unlock phone. Fido price will never be lower than the Apple store. 

mango_b

Just want to use up my FidoDollars. So basically they've been lying, since the price will never be lower anyway?? Sad

If you still have Fido dollars then it's safe until 2018 so you still have time.

In terms of the price you have to remember that these cell providers are not cell phone retailers they are a service provider. Their business structure is to sell service, you only get a deal by taking a contract because that's what they want. They do not want to sell phones that's why the phone's without a contract are usually more expensive because they want you to take a contract.