Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 Gold on Backorder

hero1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi All,

I recently ordered the iPhone 7 Gold 128GB over the phone with a customer service rep. I was told that the product is on backorder and that it can take up to 2-3 weeks to recieve the phone.

Is this correct? The phone is about a year old and i'm still on backorder? Can anyone tell me if i'll be getting the phone sooner and before the 2-3 week mark?

Thanks,

Erum 

*** Edited to add labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

The backorder might not be FIdo's fault it might be issuse with Apple.  Keep in mind that the Apple might not be manufacturing the iphone 7 now that the 8 and the X is out.  

It might be quicker to order directly from apple or go to an apple store and buy from there.  

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hero1 and welcome to the Community Smiley

It's possible that the device is back-ordered and if that's the case, then the order will be sent out as soon as the phone becomes available. You'll also receive an email notification once the order is processed and another one once the tracking number is ready.

If you find the phone in one of our stores, you can let us know and we'll send you a PM to cancel the order on our side so you can go pick it up in store Smiley