after your iphone was delivered to the store how long before you got called to pick it up?

after your iphone was delivered to the store how long before you got called to pick it up?

u49aa2
I'm a Participant Level 2

As the title ask, I have received congratulation msg from rogers yesterday morning that my 32 GB iPhone was shipped, today I tracked the phone with UPS and the tracking system report that it was delivered at noon (Montreal st Catherine store). I called a couple of hours after to check, but not a very friendly receptionist said that she can't tell me anything and that I have to wait for them to call me. So anybody can tell me how long after their phone was delivered to the store they received the call?

Cheers

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2
User3455
I'm a Participant Level 1

Same as me... 

bonafide11
I'm a Participant Level 2

My Fido store was really good. I got a call from them maybe an hour or so after I received UPS Delivery confirmation today. I picked it up 2-3 hours after that. I guess it depends on how busy a particular store is?