cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With the exclusion of 32 and 64gb iPhone fiasco.....

LadyV
I'm a contributor level 1

I don't believe any of us that opted for the 32 or 64 will have a chance in getting the iPhone on 1st or 2nd delivery. Why do I think this? Well, I'm sure FIDO had to put an order in with apple in advance but missed the ball big time and decided to put that order in LONG after apple sold out and announced their shipment would be delayed by 2-3 weeks. 

I ordered a white 64gb and I'm #3. Status is still open even though Rogers custolower that are lower on the list have reported their status being changed to ior progress as of today.  

I'm sad 😞

Anyone with a 16gb have their status changed yet?

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

fatcowxlive

Can someone please explain the difference between "Open" and "In Progress" for me? I ordered a 32GB and I'm #459 and I don't get what it means... Thanks

mosesol
I'm a contributor level 2

If your status is "in progress" I am pretty sure that means fido is preparing everything prior to shipment. If your status is open you are in line for this process to take place. Be patient, I am pretty sure fido will be reducing the number by 200-500 a day.

mosesol

My 16gb black iphone 5 reservation number dropped around 200 spots yesterday but mine is also still "open" I am assuming 200 people might have their reservations "in process" or they may have canceled their reservation altogether. I wish fido was able to get these iphone 5's out faster like Rogers Sad

LadyV

I think I'm going to line up for the phone and wait for fido to credit me $50 for not getting it to me within  2 weeks of launch.  Thanks FIDO! Lol