cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi charges with Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro?

Teivlol
I'm a participant level 2

I got this phone a few days ago with a $25 dollar a month plan for 2 years (no addons or anything, just the 100 minutes and unlimited texting, free evenings/weekends).  This is my first cell phone so I've just been texting some people in Canada

I connected it to my HOME wifi and went online and did some stuff (downloaded skype via text and then used it for a few mins, checked facebook and twitter).   A bit ago I went to check my usage on my computer and it tells me this:

"Our records indicate that there were changes made to your account during the current bill cycle.
At this time we are unable to provide the information you have requested."

I have not changed my account at all so I am really confused right now as to what that means and if I did something by using my own WiFi...

Thanks for halp ^>^

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Teivlol

never mind i called customer service and its just like this because I just opened the account (which is weird since before it showed my usage)

thanks anyways ^O^

stevo0195
I'm helpful level 3
I'm helpful level 3

Yeah don't worry about wifi, you cannot get charged by mistake for data.. Anytime you try to use the data off the wifi network fido will prompt you with 1 of 2 things, text msg stating you require a data plan and to call fido, or to take a data day pass for $1.