cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why No Breathing Crystal?

AtMOS
I'm a participant level 2

How come Fido doesnt offer the P30 Pro in Breathing Crystal color anymore? I Was just looking to upgrade but no one at Fido can get it for me or even find it anymore when all the other companies can offer it Sad

3 REPLIES 3

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

I feel your pain. I left Fido to get my P30 Pro in the Amber sunrise colour that Fido has never had. I thought breathing crystal was the default colour when the P30 Pro was launched on Fido 

AtMOS

it was, but now its mysteriously unavailable... after being told it was available, Fido seems to be all over the place these days and the instability is making me pack up and leave after 5+ years of enjoying my service, but if they dont want to take my money then many other providers will!

Hey @AtMOS

Welcome to the Community!

It's unfortunate that you're thinking about leaving us, we certainly don't want to see you go. That said, we do strive to offer the latest devices models to our customers, however, there are certain factors that are taken into account when it comes down to decide which phones we'll carry or continue to provide.

We do appreciate your feedback in this regards though. Should this change, we'll announce it on our website. We suggest that you keep an eye out on fido.ca.