cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6p model with software android 7.1.1

triassi79
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, I need your help. My nexus 6p fido phone battery drains quickly and i have tried to restore my phone and I also tried different tips and tricks to minimize the battery and save it but it heats up, ive tried every step possible to see what the source of the problem is, your guess is as good as mine. I am charging my phone 3-4 times daily. 2 of my friends had the same phone model and issue and they had sent it back for total replacement no hesitations. PLease help 

Thanks,

Biagio

** Edited to add labels **

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@triassi79 There are lots of battery issue complaints with this phone, I have this phone myself and so far no issues. If you say you did a factory restore and tried suggested tip and it still gets hot and draining the battery I would suggest doing a RMA. 

You can contact Huawei and send it back to them for repairs you can get the contact info for them here. You can also take it to a Fido store and have them send it off for repairs.

triassi79

Hi,

What were the exact steps you took to rectify the issue ? thanks

@triassi79 I did not had to do anything I just never had any issues but what you are describing I would suggest you send it into Huawei for repairs.