cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone 5 has arrived

ukj
I'm a contributor level 1

So following ups all day and just got conformation that the phone has arrived in Vancouver at the store I chosed to pick it up. The sad thing is I can pick it up any earlyer that friday the 21st in which I could choose to line up ( I think not seeing how some people will be camping out the night before) or wait till the no pre ordered people buy/sell out the first batch then go some 4 to 5 hours later to pick it up. It's too bad I can't get it earlyer and might save fido a lot of hassle on Friday. But that according to the fido would be elagal

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

thedj
colour/ size?

ukj
Black 16g that, all I need for size

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

@ukj wrote:
So following ups all day and just got conformation that the phone has arrived in Vancouver at the store I chosed to pick it up. The sad thing is I can pick it up any earlyer that friday the 21st in which I could choose to line up ( I think not seeing how some people will be camping out the night before) or wait till the no pre ordered people buy/sell out the first batch then go some 4 to 5 hours later to pick it up. It's too bad I can't get it earlyer and might save fido a lot of hassle on Friday. But that according to the fido would be elagal

I wouldn't expect the lines at the kiosks to be very long. Almost all of the stock that any given store will receive will be on hold for people like you that preordered. I have read that one kiosk received maybe 12 and 8 are reserved. Once the 4 for sale are gone, you won't have to wait in line except maybe behind the other 8 people as they get processed. 

It's the Apple stores and flagship carrier stores that get lineups. With the preorder system this year and with Apple only selling locked phones for now instore, I don't expect you will have much problem going in to do a pick up.

ukj
Dam I think I got mine sent to the Vancouver downtown flag ships store, guest I'll see on friday

thedj

What size/ color?