cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Droid Razr ICS update????

jtunonreyna
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Where is my ICS update for my droid razr??? I really hope you don't just ditch it to the side like most android smartphones because you sell this phone with a gingerbread full of glitches and ICS will solve most of it if not all... It is already relased in the states and this isn't just another smart phone, its a really good one so I would like to know when I will be getting my update for my droid razr?

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

princesskairi
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Join the Xperia Pro club.

I've been waiting since the beginning of June.

Grandizer
I'm experienced level 3
I'm experienced level 3

I have a Galaxy Note and we just received the ICS 4.0.4 update from Samsung/Cdn carriers on Friday. We've been waiting for this update since April's official Canadian announcement. It seems none of the Canadian carriers provided the Premium Suite that was supposed to be bundled with it (like in Europe). Instead, we have to download the apps separately from the update.

seehrav
I'm a participant level 2
Verizon DROID RAZR and Maxx have received their ICS updates June 22, 2012.

Hey seehrav!

It is really unfortunate that you have been experiencing issues with your device. I certainly understand how you feel in regards to this matter. However, I do not have any information in regards to the release dates.

You may refer to my reply on this thread :

http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Smartphones/thread-id/5068/page/1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello jtunonreyna!

We do not have any information on upcoming phones, services or software updates until they are actually launched.

You may go under Settings - About phone - Software Update once in a while to see if you have the latest version available.

seehrav
Verizon DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR maxx have their ICE Updates already. It was released June 22,2012! What's the delay getting it here? I've had nothing but problem's with my RAZR and have sent it for repairs over five times now. Today will be the sixth. I was told by the Fido retailer where I purchased the phone in march of this year that ICS would solve the problem's since it is a software issue. Also it would be nice if the staff at the Fido retailer would not have told me that the ICS update was to be out at the end of March. When they told me about the ICS update, this made my decision so that I purchased the phone outright. I've been waiting for the update for a while now! So far nothing comes up when I select system updates. Fido should have dates and answers for us. Otherwise I spent $450.00 for nothing. ICS has been launched in the USA....