cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money lovers!!

Serenada_Saad
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido, you guys have No Goals  except for collecting money from YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!

Do you even have a mission for your company !!?? 

I've been with you for 4 years and I never saw anything related to Customer service or for customer's benefits or for customer's sake, all I have experienced so far is getting more and more money from us.

you guys charge for nonsense!!

If your company is poor then we shall ask a charity to give you some money but DO NOT take from limited income people 

2 REPLIES 2

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Are you saying Fido expects you to pay for their services? The horror!!! What exactly do you want from your cellphone provider? Do you think other companies randomly send $100 bills to their customers? Smh

Good morning @Serenada_Saad , I'm so sorry you feel that way about your service with Fido. I humbly disagree with your description. I've been a customer of Fido since 2002 and have had only positive interactions. I'm sorry you've had less than a satisfying experience. Have you tried reaching out to discuss your concerns?  Please do so by contacting customer support Here . I know that the representatives I have interacted with over the years would not want you to feel like you are not appreciated.  I do hope you get a resolution.  Best wishes