cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Calls on RAZR HD

smib
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just got my RAZR HD a week ago today. I have found if I havn't used it for a while and the screen only turns off (or thats what Im guessing) that I miss calls or texts or anything else thats trying to come through. This is a big issue for me as I dont want to always be using the thing in case someone is trying to get a hold of me. I have tried looking around as to what I could do about this but can't find anything. If I hit the power button it comes on right away to unlock... anyone have any help for me?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey smib!

It's possible that the data services are turned off while the phone is on standby in order to save the battery, but calls and taxt messages should definitely go through at all times when the phone is still on.

Have you tried a factory reset? If you did and the issue persists, I would suggest that you go to a Fido store to benefit from the Repair and Loaner program.

A representative will be able to look into it with you and if needed, he will also be able to send your phone in for repair.

To find the nearest store from you which offers this service, please click on the following link:

http://www.fido.ca/storelocator

Please make sure that you click on the check box next to Repair and Loaner service in order to only find the stores which offer it.

Let us know how it goes!