cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg Gossip questions

J-Walk
I'm a contributor level 2

1. Whenever I recieve a text msg, the text does not automatically appear on the screen, but instead I have to click "View" everytime to see a msg. Is there a way to allow the msg to automatically appear on the screen? (I'm not on prepaid, so not sure why this happens, or is this a default setting?)

2. I've read about this problem from other users, and seems like I'm experiencing the same thing. When I am getting a call and I don't answer, I should be recieving a missed call alert (I do not have voicemail), but I never do. The only time that I do get a missed call alert is when the phone doesn't ring when someone's calling.. Is this a glitch?

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

iSAW
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

1. I do not think there is a way for the text message to automatically appear on the screen.  My Gossip is the same way.  It shows the name/number of the sender and/or the amount of texts that are unread.

2. Everytime I miss a call I get a message box on my screen similar to when I get a new text message, that informs me of the name/number of the person who called, what time they called, and how many missed calls I have.

J-Walk
(Referring to #2) Yes, that's what's suppose to happen, but sometimes I don't get that message...nor does it get listed on my 'missed call' log