cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Gossip not accessing Hotmail any more.

romearound
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

Have been using LG Gossip for several months.  As of about 2 weeks ago, I can't seem to access Hotmail any longer.  Able to get to the login page, but the phone freezes after scrolling the last "image" page.  Called Fido support two times to no avail.  Have had the phone "flashed", reset, pulled out the battery, reset all settings.  Went into a retail outlet and was told had to go to the outlet I bought the phone from.  Talked to LG tech support.  Went through the same routine. 

Fido blames LG and LG blames Fido.  Any suggestions?

Being a WAP phone, I don't use it for any real internet browsing, but it was convenient to access my emails when needed.  I am paying for unlimited data, so I am not interested in going to mobile mail because this will be an extra charge.

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello romearound,

From your post, it actually seems as if it is an issue with the Hotmail website itself or with the handset.

I would suggest contacting Hotmail directly to proceed with troubleshooting through them, but if that doesn't work, I can only suggest to send your phone in for repair at a Fido store.

Let us know how it goes!