This is intermittant and has just started as of this week.
I will leave my phone alone, or in avest pocket, or on a table. I pick it up, it's dead. Touchscreen unresponsive, power buitton unresponsive.
If I plug it in, it works as normal.
if I wait, it will eventually be responsive.
I'l also tried pulling the battery out. No effect.
The phone, unused, is not overheating.
Has anyone experienced this before? It's quite irritating. I am due for an upgrade next month, but I would like my wife to inherit this otherwise excellent phone.
***Edited to add labels***