cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any news on Fido introducing BB10?

tk1977
I'm a participant level 1

Like millions of Canadians, I am a hardcore Blackberry fan and I like Fido too. I have been loyal Fido customer for several years but I am really disappointed with Fido for it's lackluster introduction on Blackberry products. I had to buy Bold 9900 off market because Fido couldn’t be bothered to introduce it to its customer while it was one of the first to introduce Iphone 5!!!! So I really like to know if Fido is introducing BB10 or I shold be looking at alternatives. Can any one please answer? 

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Waiting

Fido doesn't have much options other than the iPhone. I have also patiently waited for fido to release a new blackberry and had to buy an unlocked one from eBay. I called to ask if they would get the s3 or note 2 and it only took 6 months to get the s3. If fido does not have a new blackberry 10 when it is released, I will be looking else where for a new plan since mine has been up for a year and looks like several providers are offering unlimited plans now.

kovalev
I'm a participant level 2

Yeah someone tell the monkeys in upper management at Fido to bring BlackBerry 10

tz50007

Fido BB10 is more expensive than othe carriers

The new BB10 is here for pre-order and will be available after the 5th, which is this Tuesday. The pricing is pretty much in line with everyone else that is offering a 2 year contract. check with the sales reps for a 3 year deal if you want a lower price. There may be an option there.