Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Simcard number but active on account

Nayo
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I received a new iphone 12 with a new simcard and it doesn't recognize the number. Yesterday the website was in maintenace. Today it still doesn't recognize the numbers which customer service says it is already added to my account but without service to call/anything.

after waiting for almost 2 hours they manage to disconnect my old simcard which now leaves me with no phone and no way of calling back. The only way to reach a human is by the different chat systems which are all down?!?

Please help. I've add more than 7 iphones and it always went well when changing simcard.

7C5D1F9D-7214-4392-9CE4-B504637107CA.png

  

E3748E20-96C0-44B5-B80F-90AB65F69096.png

1B113B41-C2E2-4316-8BBE-D0EEFB25C72C.png

1 REPLY 1

Good morning @Nayo , sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your new SIM card. Just a thought,  did you activate your SIM card first before trying to use it? Regardless, you will need to contact Fido's support representatives to correct your issue. Here are the various contact methods. Maybe try contacting fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook to discuss by direct message. Good luck and hopefully you'll get this resolved soon