cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inseego Mifi 7000 experience

KellyS
I'm a contributor level 1

I bought an inseego mifi 7000 from fido in 2019.  The plan is excellent and a great price for rural internet. The mifi device failed a few months after I bought it. ( Why would a new device quit?, was it new?) They replaced it with a refurbished one. It didn't work properly and was replaced with another refurbished  one in 2020 with firmware from 2017.  So I paid for a new one and ended up with an OLD USED one. Has anyone else had this happen. I need a new one now but am reluctant to start all over with OLD USED ones when I pay for new. Has any one bought a mifi 8000 and got a new recently updated one?

2 REPLIES 2

KellyS

I already know that but thanks for the info. I was asking about others who bought the unit and ended up with a refurbished device when they paid for new. That's all

FidoPhilippe

Hey @KellyS! I hope you're doing well. 🙂

As you probably already know, we currently offer the Inseego MiFi 8000 for sale or financing as our LTE hotspot device. For you (and everyone else's) information, I've posted the specs below:

What's in the Box

Comes With: Hotspot, Battery, Charge Adaptor, USB Cable 3.0, Quick Start Guide

CPU & Interface

Processor: Qualcomm SDX20

Platform / Operating System: Linux

Display

Size: 2.41"

Number of Colours: 262K

Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA

Screen Type: LCD TFT Capacitive Touch

Battery

Capacity: 4400 mAh 

Standby Time: Up to 24 hours

Connectivity

LTE Bands: B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,14,17,18,19,20,25,26,28,29,30,38,39,40,41,42,46,48,66

HSPA+/HSPA Bands: B1,2,4,5,8

Device Speed (LTE): 1.2 Gbps

GPS: Yes

Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac

SIM Card: Nano

Memory

Internal: 4 Gb

Expandable: N/A

Dimensions

Volume: 113 x 71 x 19 mm

Weight: 163g

Form Factor: Hotspot

Let us know if you have any other questions, and I invite anyone in the community to comment if they have any experience with the device.

Also, please note that I modified your title and moved your post to this forum for better visibility.