How to transfer picture text message from your phone to computer, or memory card.

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

How to transfer picture text message from your phone to computer, or memory card.

I have been send an image through text message and want to get it off my phone onto my computer. I can't find anyway to transfer it to my sd card, nor can I find it in any of the folders when I connect it directly to the computer.

It is in my inbox.

Thanks!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: How to transfer picture text message from your phone to computer, or memory card.

Hi again, littlerayovsun!

The best way I know would be to forward the picture message to an e-mail address directly via text message. Then, you can go on your PC, open your e-mail, get the image from it and save it.

@ Community: Does anyone know how to transfer pictures from a picture message in the LG Gossip to the computer in any other way?
View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Re: How to transfer picture text message from your phone to computer, or memory card.

Unfortunately, I have no answer for you. I am also baffled. Have transferred received picture messages to folder but then can't find them anywhere. Please help!!!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Joy11 and littlerayovsun!

What phones are you using?

@ Community : Can anyone assist?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted

Oops! I forgot that part. I have an LG Gossip.

Thanks!
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi again, littlerayovsun!

The best way I know would be to forward the picture message to an e-mail address directly via text message. Then, you can go on your PC, open your e-mail, get the image from it and save it.

@ Community: Does anyone know how to transfer pictures from a picture message in the LG Gossip to the computer in any other way?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

Thanks for the suggestion! I thought of that, but was trying to avoid it since I don't have free picture text messaging. I know there must be another way, just haven't been able to figure it out! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6