cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Did you reserve a 32GB iphone 5 recently??

Sammy123456
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered a 16 GB black iphone 5. Im in position 2000!! But anyway, I want to switch to a 32GB but they tell me I have to cancel my reservation and make a new one for the 32GB but I will loose my place in line. If you reserved a black 32GB recently what was your position?

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Unfortunately, you do lose your place in line and it starts at whatever the quene is for that specific colour/storage. I believe the quene lines are different for each and is not put together. Therefore, cancelling your order for a 16 GB Black iPhone 5 will lose your position in line for that specific model. Reserving a 32 GB Black iPhone 5 will put you in line for that specific model (not sure how big that one is, but I assume it would be a bit smaller)...

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

kzk
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I reserved Iphone 32g black the 18th of sept., I was place 1550. I'm now number 815... It's gonna take a while. I wouldn't be surprise they will have to pay 50$ to a lot of people that reserved and waited more than 2 weeks!

THIS IS TAKING SOOOOOO LONG!

Sammy123456

See you started at 1550, i started at 5500 for my black 16GB and am now at 2200. Im wondering if I cancel my reservation and make a new on for the 62GB Black if I will be in line before 2200.