Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 8 Order cancelled / confusion with different reps

Patrick36
I'm a participant level 2
Click here
I ordered the Google Pixel 8 during this promotion and now it shows that I have no current mobile orders on my account, and when asking for remote customer service reps, one of them tells me that it will be ready to ship in 1-2 days while a different one tells me that the order is not showing up on my account and that it may have been cancelled, I have not received any email with shipping confirmation nor an email about my order being cancelled.
3 REPLIES 3

Smonroy

I have a similar issue on August 14 I ordered Google pixel 8 pro, it was supposed to take from 2 to 5 days to get the device, until today I haven't even received the shipping confirmation, I have read some other users with same issue I think the best idea is trying to cancel the order, I saw the same on Amazon for less price

Hey @Smonroy 

That's not what we want to hear. 

Let's take another look at your account together! Feel free to contact us via our channels here 

You also have the option to contact us va social media on Facebook, X, and Instagram.

We hope to chat with you soon! :grinning_face:

Patrick36

to add on to the OP, but when I go onto fidos website to "re-order" it states that 

Upgrade pending . . It looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again."

so once again I am in even more confusion, I will be going into Fido in-person to solve all of this.