cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 3a support

bulbul_ahmed
I'm a participant level 2

While Fido representative sells phones/any device then they should explain everything  to customers, otherwise it makes customer annoying and not happy at all. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @bulbul_ahmed

Welcome to the Community!

Are you looking for help with your Google Pixel 3a?

Don't hesitate to ask any questions to Fido representatives, they will assist you with the tools they have and if they don't have the information, they should inform you on how to find it Smiley

bulbul_ahmed

After spending 30 min with a rep, I wrote in the community bcz he was not able to help. He suggested me to contact Google. I said I didn’t buy from google store, i bought from Fido so responsibilities goes to fido. But in the end they didn’t do anything. I didn’t like Fido service 

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Perhaps if instead of beating around the bush you simply asked whatever questions you had someone here might be able to help. Simply complaining about the Fido CSR isn't really productive. 

Sorry to hear you didn't like your experience @bulbul_ahmed. It's definitely not what we want.

We do sell the devices, but we do not manufacture them. That is why, depending on the request or question, it's sometimes better to contact the manufacturer directly for full support. You did not buy the device from Google directly, but they're the ones that made it.

What was your question regarding your Google Pixel 3a?