cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for returned device

Mrchandi007
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I bought a new Samsung Tab A on 31 Oct 2020 from fido official store located at 7077 Newman Blvd Unit 1680, Lasalle, Quebec H8N 1X1, Canada after few days,On 8 November 2020 I returned tablet at same store.

But now on my next month bill the whole price of tablet is added on my bill. I'm international student here I don't have money to pay for tablet that I returned. When I called Fido customer support they asked me to go to same store,but I have moved to another province and I'm far away from that store. So I would like to post it publicly because this is not my mistake that fido calculating wrong charges. And I don't have much time to spend on calls regarding this issue because I'm studying here. So I want to say only one thing, if Fido didn't provide me solution between 24 hours then I will file a case against Fido.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Mrchandi007

Welcome to the Community! 

I can totally understand that it is never a pleasant surprise to get a bill that is higher than expected. For this kind of situation, we would need to take a closer look at your account to review the billing details. We offer a few different ways to reach out to us at your convenience. You can check out these options here

We can also send you a PM if you'd prefer. Let us know!