cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls on LG G7

jdbourgeois
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I can't make a call or receive any calls. My phone worked fine yesterday. I have a g7 thinq

8 REPLIES 8

patpat

There is a Aug 29 google upgrade just release and I apply it and problem is resolved.

coolG7
I'm a participant level 2

I am having the same issue! Same LG G7 phone! What's going on ?!?!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

We are aware that customers who installed the beta version of the Google mobile application software and are using a LG G7 device with the model number LM-G710AWM;15 are unable to make or receive phone calls on their LG G7 devices.

We're working on a permanent fix as fast as we can!

To fix this temporarily, please perform the following steps on your phone if you haven’t already:

1. Open Play Store > Search for Google > select GOOGLE > select UNINSTALL.

2. Then, in the top right-hand corner, select the 3 dots and deselect auto-update. Please do not update the app.

We will send everyone another message once a permanent fix is available!

Thank you all for your patience! 

UPDATE - PERMANENT FIX

Hello again, 

Please download the new version of the Google app release 12.33.16.23.arm64 and it should fix it.

Thank you!

karenrapues

Signal is full strength. Able to send and receive messages. Able to use mobile data. But NOT able Dial or Receive Calls!!!!. Same issue as everyone posted. I tried resetting factory settings, restarted phone. Nothing working out. It's really frustrating

Hey @karenrapues,

I've moved your post here, please check out the solution on this thread for more information! 

Lucky649

Exact same thing happened to me yesterday too and tried everything as suggested except removing sim card. Same phone too. Calls are going into voicemail and can't make any calls out. I made my last call at 3:15 pm PST

Optimus2b

Same issue for me. Reset network as well as removed and reinserted SIM card.  No luck.

Good morning @jdbourgeois ,you say your phone was working fine yesterday and now today you're unable to send or receive calls. 

Have you tried a few trouble shooting things like restarting you device, turning your device off and remove the sim card and restarting without the card in? Replace the card and restarting the phone again. 

Also, if you have WiFi calling, you can turn that on and see if you can make calls that way. You can do this by opening phone app, settings, and enable Wi-Fi calling. 

I'm thinking it could be a glitch with the sim card. If these suggestions don't work, you can call Fido tech support.