Can I keep 1000 International Long Distance Minutes to 8 Selected Countries

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can I keep 1000 International Long Distance Minutes to 8 Selected Countries

Hi there,

I have an simple question, my current plan include 4G data and 1000 International Long Distance Minutes to 8 Selected Countries.

If I switch the plan include 10G data and unlimited canada wide mins, do I still keep this1000 International Long Distance Minutes to 8 Selected Countries?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I keep 1000 International Long Distance Minutes to 8 Selected Count

Hello SophiaS2020,

Welcome to the community!

The 1000 International Long Distance Minutes is a promotional offer available on certain plans. Since it is not an add-on, it isn't necessarily available on all plans. You would need to contact customer service to verify whether the specific plan of which you're interested is also compatible with those 1000 International minutes. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP
Solution

Re: Can I keep 1000 International Long Distance Minutes to 8 Selected Count

Hello SophiaS2020,

Welcome to the community!

The 1000 International Long Distance Minutes is a promotional offer available on certain plans. Since it is not an add-on, it isn't necessarily available on all plans. You would need to contact customer service to verify whether the specific plan of which you're interested is also compatible with those 1000 International minutes. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2