cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Style?

stephbein
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Will Fido have the new Blackberry Style 9760? If so, when? I want this phone and don't want to have to switch carriers to get it,.

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

jo
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

@stephbein wrote:

Will Fido have the new Blackberry Style 9760? If so, when? I want this phone and don't want to have to switch carriers to get it,.

Hi

Sorry to tell you fido is not the cheapest any more you have videotrun virgin with similar rates & much better phones & you have the lower standers like public chatr & solo with much cheaper deals. Its worth while to do homework well before going in in a 3yr contract.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
You really shouldn't switch carriers because of a device, you should choose your carrier because of the monthly plan that suits your needs. If the carrier doesn't have the phone you want and you really want it then why not buy it private sale?

switching carriers means you may end up getting a voice plan that is different from the one you have now on fido, thus probaly paying more for your monthly fee, if you add those costs up, is it really worth jumping ship to a different carrier because of the phone? after 2-3 years you probaly wont like the phone they have, and may like the blackberry offered by fido, and you will jump ship again, thus switching carriers, and finding out your monthly plan has gone up in price. Think about it, or buy it unlocked.

--
I am NOT a Fido employee, my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of this website and its affiliates.