cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acer liquid E

david4198
I'm a participant level 2

My Liquid E Smart phone has been saying that it's memory is all ways low whether text message or voice mail are bounced, and are not received by the phone.

Can somebody please help me.

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Try going to settings, applications, manage apps, browser, clear cache

I've found that browser's cache needs to be cleared every once and a while, and seen it as large as 70mb... when theres only 200mb to start with, that's a huge chunk of it.

PH
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

When you have the "!(o)" icon shown in the notification (out of phone internal memory), then it would even complain text messages full, although theoretically phone internal memory should have nothing to do with SMS.Even you delete all the SMS threads, you would still not able to receive any if you don't have enough phone storage. (note: Liquid only has 200 mb internal).

If you have make enough room on the phone internal storage, you should be able to receive SMS again. I needed to keep at least 20 MB free on my phone to keep the icon from showing.Once it dipped below 20, i would have tons of problem.

However, I don't know voice mail would be impacted as well.

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey david4198!

Have you already tried deleting your text messaging and voice messages history? Also, did you try to remove all unnecessary applications?

Let us know!