Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reservation not working today

alexleroi456
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hi there,

I'm just reporting a problem with the reservation system since this morning and I'm unable to reserve the newest SAMSUNG.

Error message:

Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons: • You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers. • You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. Thank you.

**edited to add tag

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@alexleroi456 Welcome to the community!

Thanks for flagging the error, can you try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser and see if you still get the error.

I tryed with explorer, Firefox and Chrome after clearing the cash but still having this message

Hey @alexleroi456!  Smiley

To be eligible to use the Fido reservation system, the following criteria must be met: 

- You are registered on fido.ca/My Account. Must be logged in as the account holder

- The account must be in good standing. If restricted for a non-payment suspension, the Phone Reservation button won’t work

- No Lost/Stolen restriction. If on, Phone Reservation button won’t work

Let us know if explains why you can't reserve it. If it's a glitch we will send you a PM to look into this.