cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received email Wellcome to Fido | Billing Confimation from Wireless Promo <sales@wirelesspromos.com>

SGenis
I'm a contributor level 1
Hi SATNISLAV G,

This is to confirm the
changes you recently made
to your Fido account.

For help and more information on how to get up and running with your new phone visit fido.ca/support.
SGenis_0-1723666163498.gif

SGenis_1-1723666163416.gif

NEXT BILL
SGenis_2-1723666163401.gif

Your next bill $35.63 will include your monthly fees less applicable discounts, plus taxes. It may also include partial charges, device charges, one-time fees & credits, and applicable taxes, so your next bill amount may be higher than your regular monthly fee. 

Looks like as a regular Fido email but first I see the error in my first name, second I don't sure Wireless Promo <sales@wirelesspromos.com> is a legit email. Fido Support is not aware about this offer. No changes in my account yet.

Is it scamm?

2 REPLIES 2

SGenis

Yes, I did. Fido blocked my account immediately.

Hi @SGenis , did you make an order with fido to initiate this correspondence? If not, it sounds like it's a scam or fraud on your account. Did customer service check you account for any activity? Good thing you noticed some questionable wording and email address to check into first. If you didn't reply, I'm guessing your account is safe, however if it were me, I would change my pin or password to be certain your account is secure. Thanks for letting us know about this.