cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my online info??

shonna2015
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have never complained about anything regarding Fido before but am ready to scream out loud! I have been with Fido for 3 years and normally have had good service.  I have received my online bills and all the usual stuff that Fido sends out. I have logged into my account to pay bills and check other information.  Remember I said I have been with them for 3 years? Well it seems Fido has no record of anything of mine online. My username, password, acct # and email do not work!  I tried and tried last night  and thought it was an internet thing. Nope, tried again and again today, nothing.  Finally called today, at 12:45pm incase they want to check it. Spoke with the rep and he said he has no idea where all my info is.  Thinks its MY fault, I explained i'm not an **bleep** and do know how to log on but the fault is with them.  After 25 minutes (out of my work schedule) its decidied that I have to go and re register for my account that has been with them for 3 YEARS!  This has been a disruption to my work day, my patience and my sanity.  I asked politly how I could complain, if I could speak to someone? I was then told I have to complain through this online forum and MAY be contacted regarding this issue! I have never been so dissapointed in a company and this truly makes me think twice about referring people to use FIDO and will make me count down the days until my contract is up. Maybe I will hear from someone?  If so I will make sure to let everyone knowhow it goes, good or bad.  Thank you for letting me vent and be careful who you chose as your carrier.

1 REPLY 1

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @shonna2015,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley

You've come to the right place for help!

We're really sorry for your poor experience Sad  Sounds like you had an issue with your online profile (different from your Fido account), I'm glad to see it's resolved.

As for your experience when you  contacted us, we'd like to know more! 

I'll send you a PM and we'll check it out together.