Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro max back order

Ta772
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, 

I upgraded to an iPhone 12pro max last week, I spoke with 3 different CSR, who all gave me inconsistent responses (one said it's back ordered 2-3 weeks, another said 2-5 business days, the other said the phone isn't back ordered at all) as to when my phone would be delivered! Can you please clarify as to if the phone is back ordered? 
Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2

Ta772

Thanks for the prompt reply, however 1 agent said it was back ordered the other said 2-5 business days (which is the standard time Fido tells you when getting a new phone). None the less, thanks 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Ta772,

Welcome to the community!

I can understand how anxious it can be waiting for the new device and also how frustrating it can be to get different answers.

Unfortunately, no one here will be able to tell you the status on the phone only customer service can look into that for you, I understand 2 agents already said it was back-ordered it very well could be. When a device is back-ordered Fido will try their best to get it ASAP but the length of time can vary and with the supply shortage of late that time could be longer than usual.